Monday, September 22, 2014

PHOTO: Fan Photo of Dakota Johnson + Story (Sept. 10)

New Fan Photo of Dakota Johnson when she was in Italy shooting 'A Bigger Splash'. The fan in the photo, Giovanni Di Malta shared his experience.

"It was September 10th, 2014 at 11:30am when I walked with my wife and son near the bear U'friscu. My wife spotted the actor Matthias Schoenaerts sitting outside the bar and, knowing they were shooting the movie, I imagined Dakota Johnson would be there, too. My wife wanted a picture with him while I wanted one with her. We walked inside the bar but my wife was too shy to ask Matthias for a picture so I took her phone and I headed out to ask him for one.
He was really nice and he also took a picture with my son. Meanwhile my wife called out Dakota that was surfing the net with her phone. She didn't even blink, she stood up and with a bright smile on her face and took a picture with me. I thanked her, then she knelt near my son and took a picture with him before kissing his cheek, even I did not ask her in the first place. I thanked both of them and my wife and I headed out the bar. We didn't speak because of language issues, even if they both had interpreters on their side, I just didn't want to bother them any further. She was very nice and kind, I didn't expect such kindness."

via: @50ShadesWorldcm Source: @50ShadesItaly

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love that you posted these here! It's wonderful to see how Nice Jamie and Dakota are to their fans! I also love you guys who run this site. You ladies work so hard and us fans really appreciate it! Thx!

    ReplyDelete